Jun 25, 2020 | By: Lindsey Macdonald Photography Inc.
COVID-19 Studio Measures
The following steps will be taken for every appointment in the studio.
1. We ask there only be one client in the studio at a time, please don't bring additional family or friends to the shoot. Children will be allowed one parent/ guardian only to accompany them to the shoot.
2. We no longer have a waiting area inside the studio. We ask that you call or text 416-917-1064 upon your arrival. Wait in your car and we will let you know when the studio is safe to enter.
3. We have a sanitization station when you enter the studio. We ask that you sanitize your hands upon entering. Please bear this in mind when packing for your shoot. If you are coming in for headshots please only bring in the specified wardrobe options. If coming in for headshots, you will only need to bring in top options ONLY. No pants / shoes necessary unless otherwise specified by your photographer. Please only bring in a few options to choose from. For more info on selecting a wardrobe for your shoot please see your photoshoot guide.
4. We ask that parents of children being photographed to wear a mask at all times while in the studio. You are free to wear your own or one will be provided if you do not have one with you.
5. We will be asking you a set of COVID-19 related questions prior to your shoot. If they have not been answered you will need to answer before entering as a screening measure.
PLEASE DO NOT COME TO YOUR SHOOT IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL OR HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE WITH COVID-19 OR SIMILAR SYMPTOMS.
6. All shoots must be paid in full via email transfer or credit card prior to arrival. No cash or payment methods will be taken in studio.
Here are a few of the many steps we are taking before, during and after your appointment
The studio will be thoroughly sanitized, including all high touch hard surfaces before and after each appointment with high-grade disinfectant. This will including all, counters, clothing racks, door handles, change rooms and bathrooms.
The Photographer will be wearing a mask at all times and will be frequently washing/sanitizing hands. The Photographers will also remain 2m apart from clients at all times and we ask clients respect and do the same.
We are scheduling time between each appointment to ensure thorough cleaning and disinfection between each client.
There will be NO makeup and hair service offered at this time due to the high risk and close contact needed for this service. We ask clients to arrive camera ready for there shoot and bring in there own product in case touch-ups are needed. A detailed list as well as a video will be provided to you to help you prep for your shoot.
Windows and Doors will be kept open to allow for fresh air movement in the studio.
We are taking every precaution and safety measure necessary to ensure that we are safe and that our clients feel safe.